Became a parent? We know how hard it is to adjust everything for a new member of the family. Choosing the best clothes, shoes, toys, and necessities is a challenging task. That’s why today we’ll share the experience of finding the most convenient boots for a baby. Practical advice and examples are waiting for you.
Trying to make choice of all the staff for your small son? Your situation isn’t the easiest one, that’s why we’ll help to choose the right newborn baby boy shoes. When the body is forming, it’s a must to take care of the whole process and make everything for a strong immunity and health at all.
What to remember while choosing newborn boy shoes: a checklist for moms and dads
- The right size. The shoes you purchase should be a little bit bigger than the real size. It’ll provide a child with space for movements and prevent from strains.
- The material. If your baby has just appeared, the best option is to buy soft boots without the real sole. There’s no need for it when baby can’t walk. If your son makes first attempts to walk, take shoes with a flexible and wavy sole.
- The fastening. Don’t buy sneakers with a lacing. Instead of it take a pair with a velcro fastener. It’ll be easier to adjust the shoes to your child’s feet.
Exploding the myths devoted to children’s shoes
Opinions on parenting are different and arguments about children’s clothes and shoes are popular on the internet. Let’s take a look at some of them and find the truth.
- Everyone should buy orthopedic shoes. It’s a myth. There are no doctor’s prescriptions that such shoes are suitable for all children. Feet are forming up to 7 years, that’s why purchasing an anatomic inner sole is the best variant. It’ll help for the right forming and repeat the contours of a child’s foot.
- You should put the shoes on your baby when he starts walking. It’s another myth. There’s no right variant. You can buy soft boots for a 2-month son or wait until he makes an attempts to walk. Follow the weather conditions and your child’s needs.